INTERNATIONAL AVIATION AND SPACE SALON "MAKS-2017"
At the aviation and space salon in the pavilion "University science and aviation and technical creativity of youth", the University of Technology presented the products of the Engineering Center "High Temperature Composite Materials", created at the university in cooperation with JSC "Kompozit". Also the learners of the Korolev Children's Technopark "Quantorium" of the University of Techchnology, whose partner is the State Corporation ROSCOSMOS, presented their projects at the exposition of the children's technical creativity "From the Screw!".
IV National Exhibition-Forum "VUZPROMEXPO-2016"
On December 14-15, the IV National Exhibition and Forum "VUZPROMEXPO-2016", organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, was held at the Expocentre Fairgrounds site.
The University of Technology took part in the exhibition. The Engineering Center "High-Temperature Composite Materials" , created by the university, together with JSC Kompozit, demonstrated the development of new technologies for the production of refractory materials, reinforcing frames and universal fasteners made of polyetherefiketon. Student developments of existing mini-models of rockets and robots were also presented to visitors of the exhibition.The University of Technology was awarded the diploma of the exhibitor of the Department of Science and Technology of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
ALL-RUSSIAN EXBITION OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CREATIVITY OF YOUTH "NNTM-2016"
From April 13 to 16, 2016, the All-Russian competition of scientific and technical creativity of youth "NTTM-2016" was held at the VDNH (Moscow) as a part of the Moscow International Salon of Education, at which University students presented 7 projects in the following areas:
- Information technologies and telecommunications (3 projects);
- New materials and chemical technologies (2 projects);
- Transport systems and unmanned vehicles (1 project);
- Energy (1 project).
The projects presented by the University participants:
- "Development of a multi-stage rocket and on-board computer for managing multi stage rockets"- Project authors: Students - A.Davydov, A.Efimov. Academic advisor : A.Oboimov, Junior Researcher;
- "Electrogenerator with steam drive". Project author: Student -D.Pakhomov, Academic advisor: S.Shkarupa ,Laboratory Head;
- "Development of a passenger flow monitoring system". Project author: Student - N.Burdukovsky. Academic advisor: N.Sidorova, Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Engineering);
- "Development of software and hardware complex for evaluating hacking in the PPS of information objects". Projects authors: Students - S.Tsvyrko, A.Bessonov. Academic advisor: V. Solyanoy, Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Military);
- "Software and hardware complex for the identification of psychophysiological qualities and functional state of a human "TELETAP". Projects authors: J.Blinova, D.Lastovenko. Academic advisors: V.Timohin , Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Psychology), A.Schikanov , Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Engineering).
- "Development of the technology for producing a high-temperature light mount from a carbon-completed polyesteretherketon". Project authors: Students- A.Ishmuhamedov, V.Pereverzentsev, V.Andreev. Academic advisor : I.Timofeev, Head of the Laboratory for Geterogeneous Synthesis and Promising Materials, Ph.D. (Engineering);
- "Development and production of carbon plastics based on polyesteretherketon". Project authors: Students - V.Pereverzentsev, A.Ishmuhamedov. Academic advisor: K.Mihailovsky, Deputy Head of the Department of JSC "Kompozit", Ph.D. (Engineering).
Every participant was awarded the diploma of the competition.
XIV ALL-RUSSIAN EXIBITION OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CREATIVITY OF YOUTH "NNTM-2014"
From June 24 to June 27, 2014, the XIV All-Russian Exhibition of Scientific and Technical Creativity of Youth "NTTM-2014" was held on the territory of the All-Russian Exhibition Center (Moscow).
Students and graduate students presented 8 projects in the following areas:
- IT-Technologies (5 projects)
- Fuel and Energy (2 projects)
- Social Sciences and Humanities (1 project)
The University of Technology was awarded the Diploma for active participation in the exhibition and conference and for the development of scientific and technical creativity of youth.
S.Kuzmin (graduate student, 3rd year) was awarded the medal "For success in scientific and technical creativity" for the project " Means of collecting and methods of processing vibroacustic parameters of the board of rocket and space engineering products". Academic advisor: V.Artyushenko, Professor, DSc. (Engineering).
The diplomas and the certificates of the exhibition was awarded for the projects:
- "Automated assessment of vulnerability of IP elements". Project authors: Students - E.Amezhnova, F.Belenko. Academic advisor: V.Solyanoy, Associate Professor, Ph.D (Military);
- "Automated technique for feasibility study of the need to protect information at the enterprise ». Project author: Student -A.Bessonov. Academic advisor: A.Suhoterin, Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Military);
- "Space device distribution software complex". Project author: Gradute - B.Kucherov. Academic advisor: V.Artyushenko, Professor, DSc. (Engineering);
- "Steam-drived electrogenerator for boiler-house". Project author: Student- D.Pahomov. Academic advisor: V.Dubinin, Ph.D. (Engineering);
- "Alternative system of electrical supply of space accelerating unit using the secondary resources on its board". Project author: Student - M.Solodovnikov. Academic advisor: S.Shkarupa, Head of the Laboratory;
- "Metamorphosis of randomity as a design method in clothing design ". Project authors: Students - D.Chernobaeva, E.Gararnina, A.Sysoeva, Project advisor: L.Komarova, Teacher of the Highest Category;
- "Identification of destructive power information influences of the system "Man-Technology-Nature" on mobile telecommunication technologies". Project authors: Graduates - M.Fedorov, A.Tarasov. Academic advisor: V.Solyanoy, Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Military);
The University of Technology has been a participant of the All-Russian Exhibition of Scientific and Technical Creativity of Youth (NNTM) since 2011.