Instructions for submitting an application for admission to Unitech in electronic form (how to submit an application for admission to unitech online: 10 steps)
Prepare scanned copies of all necessary documents:
Citizens of the Russian Federation:
- Copy of the identity document (passport). Copy of the first page, page with the address of registration , page with the data of the previous passport (if you changed your passport after passing the Unified State Exam). If there is a separate temporary registration - a copy of a separate document;
- Copy of the Insurance Certificate of the Government Pension Fund of the Russian Federation (SNILS) (if any);
- Copy of the Educational Certificate (Certificate of Secondary Complete General Education with theSupplement / Diploma of Secondary Vocational Education with the Supllement/ Diploma of Higher Education with theSupplement);
- Copies of the documents confirming individual achievements (if any);
- Copies of the documents on participation in Olympiads that grant the right to admission without entrance tests (if any);
- Copies of the documents confirming admission under a special quota (clause 34 of the Admission Regulations) or under the priority right of admission (clause 35 of the Admission Regulations);
- Copy of the contract on employer-sponsored education (if you are enrolled within the quota for employer-sponsored education);
- Personal photo size 3x4 in electronic form (required for the applicants entering the university according to the internal admission tests and tests for art professions) (photo can be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp format, the size must not exceed 4 MB).
Foreign citizens and stateless persons:
- Copy of the identity document (passport);
- Copy of the notarized translation of the identity document into Russian;
- Copy of the original Educational Certificate and its Supplement (Certificate of Secondary Complete General Education with the Supplement or a foreign state document on education that is recognized in the Russian Federation as the equivalent to the Certificate of Secondary Complete General Education /Diploma of Higher Education or a foreign state Educational Certificate that is recognized in the Russian Federation as the equivalent to a Bachelor's or Specialist's diploma);
- Copy of the notarized translation into Russian of the above stated foreign state Educational Certificate and all Supplements to it;
- Copy of the Certificate of Foreign Education Recognition (except in cases where recognition of the document is not required);
- Copies of the documents or other evidence confirming that a compatriot living abroad belongs to the groups provided for in article 17 of the Federal law No. 99-FZ (for the persons who have the right to enter the university on the state-financed basis in accordance with this article of the law) (item 133 of the Admission Regulations);
- Copies of the documents confirming individual achievements (if any);
- Personal photo size 3x4 in electronic form.
Form separate archives (zip, rar, .7z) from the documents in the following categories:
- Educational Certificates;
- quatos (if any)
- individual achievements (if any)
The total size of each archive must not exceed 7 MB.
Please read the following documents:
Start completing the online application for admission to the selected majors, attaching the previously prepared archives.
This is what the online application for admission looks like:
Instructions for completing the online application for admission.
- Online application for admission is filled out in Russian;
- Upload your photo (photo can be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp format, size must not exceed 4 MB);
- Dates should be written in the format: date. month. year (for example, 20.06.2020), but you don't need to put points, the system will add them automatically;
- When filling out "Place of birth", "Region", "City / Village", "Street", use the system prompts to fill in the infromation correctly, otherwise this box will not be completed. (This requirement applies only to the citizens of the Russian Federation).
- When filling in the line with passport data, specify the place of the passport issue in strict accordance with what is written in the document;
- Foreign citizens and stateless persons fill in the passport data lines in accordance with the translation of the document into Russian;
- Please note that in the box "Graduated from Educational Institution" , you must first specify the locality where the educational institution is located, and then state the name of the educational institution.
Foreign educational institutions are entered manually.
If you are applying for a special quota ( Bachelor's and Specialist's programs):
If you would like to study at the university at the expense of the budget allocation, please choose in the line "Admission under special quota"the features of admission appropriate to you:
- disabled children, the disabled of group I and II, persons disabled from childhood, persons disabled due to a military injury or illness received during military service;
- orphans and the children left without parental care, as well as the persons from among orphans and children left without parental care;
- veterans of military operations from among the persons specified in subitems 1-4 of item 1 of article 3 of the Federal law of January 12, 1995 No. 5-FZ "About Veterans"(hereinafter referred as a special quota).
In the box "Learning conditions" specify thelearning conditions you have chosen for the corresponding category of the special quota (the category will automatically appear after your mark in the line "Admission under special quota"). In this case, admission under the specified category of the special quota will be indicated for all the Bachelor's or Specialist's majors chosen by you within the framework of the admission control figures.
Choose the majors/ specialty you are interested in and go to Step 5.
If you are applying under an employer-sponsored contract:
Mark "Yes "in the line "Admission under employer-sponsored quota".
Choose in the index "Learning conditions" the item "For applicants to the places within the established employer-sponsored quota".
Attach an archive with a scanned copy of the employer-sponsored contract.
Choose the major / specialty for which you have anemployer-sponsored contract.
If you plan to participate in the competition (within the framework of general budget places or for the paid places) for other areas of studies, return to points 2, indicating the admission without anemployer sponsored quota, and to point 4, by selecting the appropriate learning condition.
Choose the major / specialty you are interested in and go to Step 5.
After successfully filling in all the required lines and attaching the archives of documents, click the "Send application" button.
After sending the application, you will see the following message:
Print and sign your application for admission and consent to personal data processing (the documents will be sent to the e-mail you specified during registration, and will also be available in your personal account).
Upload the signed application for admission and consent to personal data processing in the applicant's personal account and send it to the Admissions Committee (Each file must not exceed 5 MB and should be in jpeg, png or pdf format).
Without the uploaded documents, the application for admission is considered invalid!
Congratulations! Your application has been successfully sent to the Admissions Office for further verification.
Remember that the Admissions.
- checks all submitted documents;
- reviews the documents submitted for participation in the competition within the framework of a special or employer-sponsored quota;
- ï¬ reviews the documents submitted for admission by the prtiority right;
- assigns points for individual achievements.
Approximate period of documents examination by the Admissions Committee and receiving a response from the Federal Information System of the State Final Certification takes on average 1 to 5 working days.
You will receive an email notification that your application has been accepted:
You can track the progress of the admission campaign on the educational portal of the university in the section "Rating of applicants" (https://ies.unitech-mo.ru/list_rating_admission)
Please contact the Admissions Committee if you have any questions about applying for online admission, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 8 (495) 516-99-46, 8 (916) 701-99-90
Our experts will be happy to help you!