- analysis and working out of recommendations for the development of space activities and preparation of enterprises long-term programs;
- formation of proposals for research areas and development of technologies for creating promising RCT samples in the Russian Federation.
- NSTP activities are aimed at solving industrial, scientific, technical, political, social and economic problems of the Russian Federation.
Aims of NSTP establishment:
- organization of regular networking between participants of the NSTP;
- development of a long-term strategy for research and applied research and its systematic adjustment;
- Russian products and services promotion.
Tasks of NSTP
- development of a long-term strategy for scientific and applied research of the industry and its systematic adjustment;
- building an open information and communication platform, including using the Internet, to provide communications and public access to information about projects, initiatives and financing mechanisms;
- achieving a synergistic effect in the industry through building an effective public-private partnership with the interaction of representatives of the state, industry, scientific and expert organizations.
Main lines of reserach:
- Technologies for using the results of space activities in various sectors of the economy and security;
- Space education technologies;
- Spacecraft launch vehicles;
- Payloads for spacecraft communications, remote sensing of the earth, navigation spacecraft, helio and magnetospheric monitoring;
- sattelite platforms;
- basic technologies in the field of materials science, including nanotechnology;
- production technology in space and space biotechnology;
- space energy technologies;
- planetary research using automatic spacecraft;
- Existing and future payload deductions;
- Manned flights and space medicine;
- Rare earth metals in the space industry;
- Space nuclear power plants and fuel elements;
- Spacecraft engines for various purposes, including electric rocket, liquid, nuclear.