The University of Technology and Canadian Institute of Technology
are happy to invite you to participate in the
VIII International Scientific Conference
«FUTURE TRENDS, ORGANIZATIONAL FORMS AND EFFECTIVENESS OF COOPERATION DEVELOPMENT
BETWEEN RUSSIAN AND FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES»
Conference will take place in Korolev, Moscow Region, on April, 9-10, 2020
· Crowdsourcing in science and technology as an element of international cooperation between universities.
· Theoretical and practical aspects of integration building in the context of global society digitalization.
· Innovation and information technology as a factor of improving education quality.
· Impact of higher education system on sustainable development of the region and its place in global economy.
· Student section: Youth educational integration aspects in the current context.
The conference will be held with the participation of leading specialists of Russia and
foreign countries, representatives of state structures, institutions of culture and education.
Working language of the conference: Russian, English.
The conference provides for live, remote and extramural participation.
Live participation involves delivering a report on the topic and further discussions in the UNITECH.
Extramural participation involves inclusion of the provided research articles in the conference collection of scientific articles. The conference collection is comprised of three sections: higher education, secondary vocational education and general secondary education.
Remote participation is possible if a participant organization has the following equipment and software:
· OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit supported)
· CPU: Intel i3 or better;
· RAM: 2Gb or more;
· Data transmission rate – 10 MB or faster;
· Webcam 720p (HD) or better.
Without the recommended equipment and software the quality of communication may not be guaranteed.
Participation in the conference is free of charge.
The conference collection of articles has an international ISBN index, UDC and LBC codes. Indexed in RSCI in full availability and included in elibrary.ru base. Conference proceedings are sent to the general libraries of Russia and foreign countries.
Conference proceedings should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com
You may find all the information about the Conference in the enclosed documents.
Personal data of employees are provided in accordance with the Consent to the processing of personal data